Help - Deep Water Bend ramp

Cliffy

Know what you mean, unfortunately the same pretty much everywhere - I was out at the Comslie ramp a couple months ago and had 2 instructors from the same boat licensing school (1 in a big tinnie, the other on a bl**dy jetski) both line-hop in front of me:angry:. Pretty damn mad - had a go at them and they basically told me to rack off, they had a business to run. They shut up pretty quick when I suggested that if they didn't get out of my way, they better run or they'd be taking their teeth home in their pockets - all the better as (1) it was in front of paying customers, (2) they wimped out even though there were 2 of them and only 1 of me, and (3) the lunatic on the jetski ran aground trying to get out of my way :evil: :evil:!

ellicat wrote:

Good onya Cliffy. I think I know and respect one of them, but everyone needs to realise the ramp is for everyone's convenience, not just local business!!

Ellicat, no reflection on the actual personalities involved - as you say, simply an issue of ramp etiquette!

Mack_attack wrote:

cliffy: was the big tinny yellow?

Could have been Archies boat licensing. he often uses the comslie boat ramp always chipping in his 2 cents to other boaties even when they were fine in the first place!

Yeah, that's the one - and you're right, seemed to have their noses in everyones business!

Archived