I miss P.M.'s

max pwr

No I'm not talking about Harold Holt or Mr Howard or the Fabbot whose currently at the helm, I'm referring to the missing functuality of AFO.

The attraction of the site for me and I'm sure for many other members is the ability to flick a P.M. To another AFOer who you may not otherwise be able to contact just to say g'day, give a tip or maybe ask for some advice. ( or have a whinge to Ellicat, sorry mate )

Surely Jon can put home renos on hold long enough to satisfy my Friday afternoon amber fueled whim?

To all of those that have missed my unsendable P.M.'s ..... Hi, great catch, mind giving a vague idea of where you caught that monster, you suck and I hate you. Wanna go for a flick?

:kiss:

Steve I need some advice. Getting new front on i30 next week and panel beater says i have to wait 6 weeks before paint protection can be reapplied. I havent contacted youi yet re this but will they insist i go to their nominated repairer ( Panel beater doesnt do it)

Bit worried if they send me elsewhere their product not compatible and mate told me that some panel ;beaters buff the whole car which will remove the protection but insurance will only pay to apply on the repaired section

cheers

ray

I was going to contact you Ray and let you know to wait for six weeks to let the paint get rid of some of the solvents before we reapply the Opti-Coat..........,we'll go right over the vehicle and reapply to any panels that the paint shop has repaired though on your car it's unlikely that they'll feather in the paint or bother buffing extra panels.

Just give me a call or P.M. me and I'll send Geoff to pick up your car and we'll sort it for you no problem.

Archived