Spot X Tailor 9-12-15

Damien2Rad

Yo!

Got into some tailor at my super duper secret spot x on Wedensday. Once again the Toby lure outfished everything. It was rough and the swell was borderline too large to fish the ledge I was on, any bigger and I wouldn't do it.

Landed 4 fish, kept 3 for a feed, strangely I lost 5! Just spat the hooks?!

Biggest 47cm smallest 41.

911Tailor2.jpg.3ed53ab67d081a95d1f618f0f911Tailor.jpg.50d6c4040c6296a4c6958e601f

Cracking fish mate well done.

This looks like the same spot you took Angus to a few weeks ago? I tried google earth searching it back then and I couldn't find it haha :whistle:.

That lure seems to do the damage too once again, i'll have to pick up a few. 

When you get tired of 'Spot X' and are prepared to share, I would love a hint as to it's whereabouts as my usual tailor spot up at Noosa has died off the past two seasons and I'm in dire need of a new one! And each one I scout out that is any closer to me here Bris than my Noosa one, never gets any results even after a few trips. Or even just any advice RE tailor spots near Bris.

Good job mate, you will have to start putting pro-tailor fisherman on the resume.

Cheers.

It is the one and the same spot. And it's actually got a whole lot more fishier since we were there last. The shallows in front are now deep enough to hold fish, where as before we were casting past there into open water. Weird. On a calmer day I expect to pick up legal mackerel here too.

Also Elephant Rock is starting to look fishable again.... this isn't there, but I get tailor there too.  Worth a try, maybe.

Archived