Easter Camping Di Teewah Beach

STKE

Howdy!

Spent the 4 days Camping with the Wife and In-laws.

We left early on the Thursday morning to get a head start on the crowds and first ones on the beach to get a prime spot.

Plenty of Pipies for bait right of the beach. Managed a feed of both whiting and dart. 

The blue bottles where in plague proportions. The dart were actually feeding on them, when you catch one it would throw up a blue bottle on you. 

No photos of the fishing as I've only got two hands. One for a rod and the other for the beer.

The Set Up

20160324_135255 (Small).jpg

The View

20160324_135331 (Small).jpg

The Plague 

20160324_170152 (Small).jpg

Nice work securing a good spot - how hectic does it get over Easter? Man that's a lot of blue bottles - we are at Noosa for a week so it has me wondering if they are at the main beach here, although I"m guessing not (well, not in plagues anyway) as we drove to the national park today and plenty were swimming.

Nice work securing a good spot - how hectic does it get over Easter? Man that's a lot of blue bottles - we are at Noosa for a week so it has me wondering if they are at the main beach here, although I"m guessing not (well, not in plagues anyway) as we drove to the national park today and plenty were swimming.

It was pretty busy. We did try and do a trip to rainbow for lunch on the Sunday. We ended up getting stuck in the freshwater track due to traffic. Took around 2 hours to turn around. Lucky enough some other pissed off drivers got out of the car and walked the whole way telling everyone the track was closed to get them selves through. 

On 3/29/2016 at 4:31 PM, Luvit said:

Sweet roof topper.

Listening to the waves at night is soothing.

Yeah the roof tops a thing of beauty. 3 Mins to set up and pack up.

We opted for the larger one, which is actually larger than a king size bead. 

Archived