Hinze Glass Out - Pic Heavy

Glenn S

Hi Guys, i'm not going to write too much today, fish were still active, not much quality about but that's ok when you are spending the morning in perfect weather and beautiful surrounds. We headed up to the wall early to see if any bass were schooling and yes we found some schools but no such luck on them as I prefer fishing the structure and lost interest quickly. Back to the trees and that's where we found the fish.

I really have to start taking my good camera more often.

Cheers, Glenn.

IMG_0409.JPG

IMG_0431.JPG

IMG_0437.JPG

IMG_0442.JPG

IMG_0443.JPG

IMG_0449.JPG

IMG_0471.JPG

IMG_0475.JPG

IMG_0514.JPG

IMG_0518.JPG

IMG_0522.JPG

IMG_0526.JPG

IMG_0531.JPG

IMG_0535.JPG

Thanks @samsteele115 I love fishing the fresh for bass and other species. I used to do a fair bit of salt water fishing in the canals on the coast but got over getting yelled at by every second land owner for catching 'their' bream and the constant barking dogs etc. It is so peaceful out on the dam with the birds and the wind and I don't have to clean my boat when i get home :)

Cheers, Glenn.

My little tinny isn't ideal for broadwater work, it's too small for the rougher conditions out there. I'm also located 5 mins from the ramp at hinze and I really do love the bush, ever since i was a kid i've loved exploring and hinze is a good spot to see some cool stuff. I also love the challenge of impoundment bass, they can really frustrate the hell out of you some days but its always rewarding when you have a cracka day and forget about the donuts. I will do a bit of night fishing in the salt this year for tailor and jewies though, pretty keen on that!

Cheers, Glenn.

Archived