Off To Fraser Island 24th - 31st Aug

Damien2Rad

G'day fellas.

Doing a 7 day trip to Fraser departing tomorrow with Chris (old mate), just seeing if any one else will be up there?

We're staying at Waddy pt until Saturday before heading off to Sandy Cape for 4 nights, so if any body is around feel free to come and say g'day. You'll know me by the ginger beard and ever present can of Coopers Mild Ale.

Have a good one guys, I'll do a big report when I get back.

Damien.

2 hours ago, Damien2Rad said:

G'day fellas.

Doing a 7 day trip to Fraser departing tomorrow with Chris (old mate), just seeing if any one else will be up there?

We're staying at Waddy pt until Saturday before heading off to Sandy Cape for 4 nights, so if any body is around feel free to come and say g'day. You'll know me by the ginger beard and ever present can of Coopers Mild Ale.

Have a good one guys, I'll do a big report when I get back.

Damien.

I saw this come through recently from this season. Magic meter tailor from Fraser. Hope you get one!!

FB_IMG_1471047357576.jpg

15 minutes ago, kmcrosby78 said:

That one is in the latest Bush n Beach mag Angus - 97cm and caught at Shark Bay around Yamba/Iluka.  Beast all the same!!!  Good luck Damo and Chris - looking forward to a great report with plenty of big silvery things in it!!

Haha it is funny how facts change on facebook.

Good lesson there :P

Archived