Cheap Boat Fenders

Doyley

I'm using more and more ramps with pontoons and have been worried about scratching up the paint in the new boat.  I went into BCF to get some fenders, saw the price and walked out!  Thought I could do better than that.  Im sure this has been done before but I stopped on the way home and bought a pool noodle.  A bit of rope and a few knots later I had these.

photo.JPG

Now I know these wont last as long as BCF fenders, but surely they will save my paintwork while I park the ute and they only cost $0.65 each!

6 hours ago, ellicat said:

What if the pontoon's on the other side ? :rolleyes::lol:

Looks like they'll do the trick. Be interested to hear how they go.

Brian  they come in port and starboard side.models . If you study the photo you will see a starboard side fender incorrectly mounted on the port side of the boat.

Cheers

Ray

1 hour ago, rayke1938 said:

Brian  they come in port and starboard side.models . If you study the photo you will see a starboard side fender incorrectly mounted on the port side of the boat.

Cheers

Ray

Ray is correct.  A red set can also be purchased for 65c each.  I used the green ones as they show up clearer in the photo.  When on the water i will have the colours on the correct side as well as a white pool noodle strapped to the top of my head ;)

Archived