Help Needed

Boulie

Hi Guys a colleague at work has had his jet ski breakdown on the Brisbane river near the port. He is desperate need of a hand to have someone retrieve it and  secure it until he can get there this afternoon. Don’t ask why he didn’t secure it last night I can’t comprehend that either.  I f any one can help out please call me on 0428 686 441

Cheers

Azza

Big Thankyou to Robbie P (aka Drop Bear) for heading out and having a look for the Ski. Alas it had gone to whereabouts unknown.  For those interested in the background.  One of the security guards that work at our building to keep me safe from the marauding terrorists and disgruntled tax payers was out having a play with his ski in the bay. As he was heading into the river it played up then stopped.  He managed to anchor it in shallow water but only with a small anchor and short rope. The water police picked him up and delivered him to somewhere. Before he could make arrangements to retrieve it the storm hit. The poor bugger had no mates with boats or skis or  contacts to help him retrieve it before dark.  For some unknown reason he came to work instead of going to get it probably because didn’t know what to do.

I got to work at 7:30 ( yes I know hard to believe a public servant at work that early) to find him all in a tis and put the call out to AFO and Super Robbie sprang into action but was unable to locate it.  Hopefully it has pulled the anchor and is bobbing around the bay or river somewhere and turns up as his insurance is refusing the claim as he left it unattended.  So if you see a Black Yamaha FX SHO rego TY215Q floating around by its lonesome  please call me or the coppers.

Once again a big thanks to Robbie.

Cheers

Azza

3 hours ago, Boulie said:

Once again a big thanks to Robbie.

Cheers

Azza

Happy to help. Just a shame it wasn't there. I asked a few of the trawlers chasing prawns at the poop shoot but they hadn't seen it either. Cranky bunch haha. Also the water police gave me an earful for some reason. Dunno what was up with them. They were disappointed I had my safety gear and rego up to date??? Unusual as I normally find them polite to deal with.

I hope it turns up. It was a good excuse to have a blat in the new boat anyhow. It runs soooo well. I love it. 

Archived