Bunker Group Trip

Troystory_85

Hey mate, great fish you got there. good to see you on the site. I was up there this time last week, it's a great spot. We got into the reefies on bait and plastics but I might have to throw a few poppers and stick baits next time I'm up there by looks of it

1 hour ago, aussie123 said:

It's a top spot up there.

I get up there all the time and spend 3 days out on the reefs.

Was up there last week and the fishing was brilliant.

Yeah mate. Last wk was pretty good on the fish. How hot was it out there though??. Haha. Had to get in the drink a couple of times just to cool down

28 minutes ago, jon said:

Hey mate, great fish you got there. good to see you on the site. I was up there this time last week, it's a great spot. We got into the reefies on bait and plastics but I might have to throw a few poppers and stick baits next time I'm up there by looks of it

Cheere mate , be careful throwing stickbaits as it's highly addictive.  Hahaha. You'll be hooked in no time

33 minutes ago, Troystory_85 said:

Yeah mate. Last wk was pretty good on the fish. How hot was it out there though??. Haha. Had to get in the drink a couple of times just to cool down

It was very hot.

We went out really wide for a look on the third day and the water was 30 degrees, not much cooler than the air temps.

8 hours ago, jon said:

Yeah Sef you will like these reports. Spoke to Troy a lot in PNG about this sort of fishing and he was nice enough to hook me up with a popping set up over there.

What amazes me about Troys photos as they all look to be a few meters of water but consistently big trout.

Fascinating how the trout change colour from deep to shallow as well.

Angus

Archived