Surface Action

josha293

Hey everyone, though i would throw some pics up of my 2 most best captures to date. Both these fish were caught last year and to top that off both fish were caught on surface.( love watching a popper get snashed off the surface)  the queenie come from my local and messured in at 119cm to the tip,  the king fish was caught with a very good mate of mine in spot x and messured in a 103cm to the tip. 

Dont be shy guys, throw up some pics of fish that are very special to you or ones that you wont forget in a long time.

Tight lines 

Resized_20160408_160059.jpeg

Resized_20161116_091356(0).jpeg

4 minutes ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Huuuuuuugggggggeeee Queenie there mate!!!!  In fact I'm not sure I've seen one bigger to be honest - what sort of fight do they put on at that size, still jump around?  And decent kingie too :)

Cheers mate and yeah they still like to carry on like the little fellas do. I took my brother out with me and i got a 115cm and then he donged a 125cm one. Hahhaha last time i take him out. I will find the brag mat pic and post it up. Thing was a giant

On Friday, April 07, 2017 at 6:53 AM, timtam_ said:

Excellent captures then in a pressured fishery!

It does cop a bit of pressure but chose your targets and spots correctly and you wont have a drama pulling good fish from the passage. I have fished the passage for about 7 years now and have seen some awesome fish come from places you wouldn't even think held good fish

Archived