Gps Green Zone Help

Drop Bear

Hey,

I have a Lorance Ti and its working really well but I am a bit dumb.

I don't know if there is a way to put the green zones up on it. It is a bigger boat for me and I am exploring some new places and I would hate to do the wrong thing and fish in the greens. Not to mention I don't want a fine.

There are so many in Moreton bay and although I know a lot of them I don't know them all. The ones in the Rouse, around South Passage Bar and the Amity banks all confuse me when I am out there. 

How do you all keep on top of green zones? 

Hey mate, what maps card do you have? The green zones should be on them, they just don't appear as a seperate green line like they do on an npsr map. However they will be sectioned by a pink or red line and be titled 'Marine National Park Zone'. Here is picture of how the Navionics Woody Point green zone views:

5a448460591a5_ScreenShot2017-12-28at3_42_04pm.png.f8e9322a7ed80281976858e1fe57a65b.png

So I really like Lowrance, but some of their menus and settings are a bit frustrating. Quite often I change one thing and changes a whole heap of other things as well. It then takes me an hour to get back what I just changed.

Try this: Firstly, make sure the system is reading off the Navionics card, not the Lowrance default. I'm pretty sure this is under menu, maps, scroll down and pick Navionics.

Next, ensure you're on the map only page(not displaying any sounder), go to settings, then down to overlay data. Look through the options and see what is on or off.

If you can't get it, give me a buzz and I'll come over and take a look.

Archived