handy catalogue

rayke1938

A few months ago i picked up a catalogue from MO Tackle at recycleland for 20 cents.It has a recommended price of $9.95 which is refunded on your first order. Feral told me he picked his up for nix on some website.

It would be the most comprehensive catalogue for fishing and camping gear that i have come across. Their prices are really keen ( halco crazy deep lures $14.50 against around $17 in brisbane and they have a price match policy that if they cant sell it to you cheaper its free. ( i would like to try them on a loomis rod but i couldnt afford to pay for it) . I have tried them out on a couple of bcf specials and had no problems they dont even ring up the opposition to check just say ok we will beat it. Just $5 for freight and i ring them up and have it 2 days later.

Or just take it along to your local tackle shop and haggle, no matter, what you save your hard earned or stolen bucks

I have seen it for sale in the local news agents and in my opinion its worth $9.95 just to drool on all the goodies as i am not allowed to drool over black label and have to get my jollies somewhere when i am not fishing.

ray

mate where have u been your whole life, MO tackle, or Australia tackle has been around for a while, more than 100 magazines or papers have been published, but you r right, it is worth $9.95 or the free subscription you get for 6 months when u make a purchase of $100 or more. and if u r ever in coffs harbour, make sure u check it out, it is massive, they claim they r the largest in the world and if u find a bigger store u get a $5000 order at no expense, anyways, happy reading

Have shopped with them for years but had forgotten about catalogue in fact was in their shop two weeks ago. Only placed post so people could get a good reference as to prices and see if an advertised special is really a special . If you look at some of the so called specials at bcf and others the special price is quite often way above the M O Tackle normal price.

Ray.

Archived