stocked impoundment barra seminar 8/9

rayke1938

There will be a seminar on stocked impoundment barra at Fishhead Bait & Tackle, Redland Bay at 6.30 on friday 8th sept.Presenters will be Steve Morgan and Gavin Dunne. Cost will be free and nibblies and soft drinks provided plus the normal lucky door prizes. Register by ringing duncan on 32067999 or by email look at his website newsletter for full details. HERE IS A CHANCE FOR ALL GOING TO AWOONGA TO GET A BIT MORE INFO.

Ray

Fish Head

Cnr Broadwater Tce & Stradbroke St

Redland Bay, QLD

Ph 3206 7999

Fax 3206 7900

Email duncan@fishhead.com.au

Web http://www.fishhead.com.au

I am registered - phoned Duncan today.

He asked if anyone else from BRC wants to register to make a list and let him know.

Or just ring him yourself.

He said the testing of a new range of Barra lures has finished and being launched on the night. There won't be any stock but we will be able to buy the \"show items\" if we want.

Anyone else going?

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2006/09/02 16:03

I am seriously thinking about it, but it is a long way back to my place from town, pick up Alex, then all the way back over to Redland bay then home again, then Gallongowan for the QRC Saturday, racing all day home that night, then over to Rocklea and back on Sunday..

Post edited by: Feral, at: 2006/09/02 17:28

rayke1938 wrote:

There will be a seminar on stocked impoundment barra at Fishhead Bait & Tackle, Redland Bay at 6.30 on friday 8th sept.Presenters will be Steve Morgan and Gavin Dunne. Cost will be free and nibblies and soft drinks provided plus the normal lucky door prizes. Register by ringing duncan on 32067999 or by email look at his website newsletter for full details. HERE IS A CHANCE FOR ALL GOING TO AWOONGA TO GET A BIT MORE INFO.

Ray

Fish Head

Cnr Broadwater Tce & Stradbroke St

Redland Bay, QLD

Ph 3206 7999

Fax 3206 7900

Email duncan@fishhead.com.au

Web http://www.fishhead.com.au

Reminder if anyone wants to attend.

Archived