Lowrance Hook Screen Black. Help!

Ryannnnnnnn

1 hour ago, GregOug said:

You must have a bloody big backyard if it’s ten+ days to clean up a section of it! Anyway, there’s some cooler days on the way so you’ll get a bit of a respite.

Yep, it's 8000 square meters (2 acres), I had an old 500sq.meter shade house where I grew orchids in it that I finally sold off and pulled apart, so now have to clean up the site, pulled out the concrete stumps and now have pick up all the pots, plastic sheets and rubbish then dump them at the tip, on the 25th I have approx. 50 cubic meters of soil coming , may need more than than that to cover the area, then spread it out and replant it with grass. So have my work cut out for a while, also caught a bug so that may slow me down a bit, this heat is not helping, will get there in the end but at the moment too busy to even go fishing.

10 minutes ago, Ed. said:

Yep, it's 8000 square meters (2 acres), I had an old 500sq.meter shade house where I grew orchids in it that I finally sold off and pulled apart, so now have to clean up the site, pulled out the concrete stumps and now have pick up all the pots, plastic sheets and rubbish then dump them at the tip, on the 25th I have approx. 50 cubic meters of soil coming , may need more than than that to cover the area, then spread it out and replant it with grass. So have my work cut out for a while, also caught a bug so that may slow me down a bit, this heat is not helping, will get there in the end but at the moment too busy to even go fishing.

That’s a big orchid house. Did you used to grow them for sale or show?

For sale, mainly for the flowers but also some plants, also grew bamboo and bromeliads. The drought stopped people buying plants and then I had medical issues for quite a few years so it got very neglected. As we intend to sell the house there is a lot of work that needs to be done before we can put it up for sale and not that much time to do it in. So fishing at the moment is being put on hold for a long while.

Anyway I do not want to hijack this thread more than I already have so will finish off.

Cheers

Ed.