Few Fish from the holidays thus far.

Tim a

Hey guys,

As you all know the Christmas Holidays are here for us lucky students and I have been doing a little bit of fishing.

I didn't do much during the BRC which was dissapointing but I did have a good session in the river today with a mate in his attack boat. We were mainly after squire with the chance of a Threaddie on plastics and mask vibs but all we got were bream. Heaps of bream up to around 30cm FL. I also landed a healthy cod slightly under legal. This was all on the new addition to my rod rack. Shes rather sexy:silly:

Also had a session at shultz only to get busted off 5 times in one session with 15lb braid and 20lb leader. I'm pretty sure they were cod.

And to top it off I've had a couple of sessions at North Pine. It's been pretty quiet and I went with Will for one of the sessions and we didn't get anything, its not often we leave there empty handed. I have managed a few fish tho, mainly just smallish bass on small spinnerbaits. So out of 3 sessions I got 5,3,0 fish.

I've been given full clearance to fish as much as I want these holidays so prepare for many many more reports!

thanks

Tim

p.s I haven't got many photos at the moment, I'm having camera problems. [img size=341]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Bream_johnysboat.JPG

post-96-144598436185_thumb.jpg

Archived