Hi guys I'm new to the Moreton bay area and soft plastics for that matter any tips on spots or rigs or techniques Im doing everything I've heard ppl say and what where be read but still find myself catching more with bait I really wanna get into it but when you spend 2 weeks on end Flicking different spots and get nothing it gets a bit irritating as I said above any tips would be greatly appreciated 

Try Scarborough Beach from Cnr of Landsborough Ave and Kennedy Esplanade. There's a rock bar on the southern end - try for bream with a 1/6 to 1/4 jighead with a 2  or 3 inch plastic. Try the beach from there to northwards with a 1/4 to 3/8 jighead with a 3 to 4 inch paddletail plastic for flathead. ZMan in Opening Night is my favourite for flatties.

I haven't fished there for 10 years+, but it doesn't get much pressure, so should still produce. Take care - I've got a couple of stonefish there.