nrl 2024

ellicat

Well, I guess everyone these days knows 'monkey' is used as a derogatory term when directed at aboriginals. I think Leniu should have known better, especially after the furor created with the Adam Goodes incident. He may not have meant it in a racist way, as he has stated, but I bet he doesn't say it again. I thought the 8 weeks was somewhere in the middle of expectations.

Of past friends, I never knew the real name of one. We all just called him Choc. Never thought anything of it. Times have changed.

I've called my kids little monkeys when they were little too and I'm sure people still do.

ROUND 1

SUNDAY MARCH 3

Sea Eagles 36  vs  24 Rabbitohs Allegiant Stadium 1:30pm AEST
One was full of ‘bull in the china shop’ excitement when kick off of round 1 occurred…
Well, it was round one, and the Bunnies are still in their post Reynolds ‘Alice in Wonderland’ wondering…. Manly won…
Roosters 20  vs  10 Broncos Allegiant Stadium 3:30pm AEST
The Roosters looked red hot…. helped by a misfiring Broncos outfit

THURSDAY MARCH 7

Knights 28  vs.  12 Raiders McDonald Jones Stadium 8:00pm AEST
fancy that… Ricky was a happy chappy

FRIDAY MARCH 8

Warriors 12  vs.  16 Sharks Go Media Stadium 6:00pm AEST
another, fancy that..

Storm 8  vs.  0 Panthers AAMI Park 8:05pm AEST
okay, come clean… who tipped against the Storm in Round 1 of a new season?

SATURDAY MARCH 9

Eels 26 vs.  8 Bulldogs Commbank Stadium 5:30pm AEST

Yep, it’s a new season… did anyone actually expect a new dog in the kennel?

Titans 4  vs.  28 Dragons Cbus Super Stadium 7:35pm AEST
After the media’s build up of the Titans under Des Hasler…. It was quickly obvious most of the team can’t understand his mumblings.

SUNDAY MARCH 10

Dolphins 18  vs. 43 Cowboys Suncorp Stadium 4:05pm AEST
Okay, so after this game I looked hard for a positive, mark for the Dolphins… they kept the Cowboys to under 50…

Byes: Tigers

Another thing it has done is change some of my picks. It says i tipped against the Panthers, at home! It also says i set a margin for the Cronulla/Bulldogs game of 3. Three! I never pick 3. 

Regardless of the total correct picks it has given me (3 instead of 4), it reckons I’m on a 4 game streak! Go figure.

4 hours ago, GregOug said:

Another thing it has done is change some of my picks. It says i tipped against the Panthers, at home! It also says i set a margin for the Cronulla/Bulldogs game of 3. Three! I never pick 3. 

Regardless of the total correct picks it has given me (3 instead of 4), it reckons I’m on a 4 game streak! Go figure.

Let me guess, and they ‘planted’ three empty wine bottles on your kitchen bench too … 🤔🙄🤪🤣

1 hour ago, ellicat said:

???????? I have no idea how that happened. It's working for me.

Has anyone else genuinely had an issue ?

I picked them a week or more ago. It said 8/8. Then I went in after a few games and noticed that it had allocated them all to auto-picks. I adjusted the remaining games to what I actually wanted. Even now it’s saying I’m on a six game winning steak. How? It picked Parramatta and I lost that one? Weird.

3 hours ago, Old Scaley said:

That try was unbelievable. Warriors were unlucky not to win. As were Newcastle. Worked out well for us tipsters though. @GregOug, I haven’t had any trouble with tips or margins changing but it takes the fun out of it a bit when you can’t see others tips during the game. 

Oh well, at least I’m still in the top ten!  

4 hours ago, ellicat said:

Greg, I still have no clue as to what could have happened. What are your Auto pick settings ? Home team, Away team, or Sports Bet Favourite ?

I wouldn’t have a clue. Must be Sports Bet Favourite because it picked home, home, away. Although I wouldn’t have thought Parramatta would have been favourites? 

Parra definitely weren't favourites. Panthers were $1.41 favourites.

See what happens next week. I'll just add one onto your tips for this week in my mind and credit you at season's end.

Nah, it’s okay. I like a challenge. 

Parra definitely weren't favourites. Panthers were $1.41 favourites.

See what happens next week. I'll just add one onto your tips for this week in my mind and credit you at season's end.

Here’s a screen shot. The crooked arrows next to a team represent autopicks.

IMG_4408.png

Yeah Greg, I've had a battle getting in the group and then ended up with 3 places, then some one tried hacking my puter and its been in the doctors for a week. Got it back today, will have to see how round 3 picks go. Don't know why they need to change sh@t all the time, just leave it alone, I suppose it keeps some clown in a job.

2 hours ago, Angry51 said:

Yeah Greg, I've had a battle getting in the group and then ended up with 3 places, then some one tried hacking my puter and its been in the doctors for a week. Got it back today, will have to see how round 3 picks go. Don't know why they need to change sh@t all the time, just leave it alone, I suppose it keeps some clown in a job.

It seemed much more user friendly last year to me. As the old saying goes, If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!

here we go again... please check you TV guides for any kivk off time variations

ROUND 3

THURSDAY MARCH 21

Panthers vs. Broncos BlueBet Stadium 7:00pm AEST

FRIDAY MARCH 22

Warriors vs. Raiders Appollo Projects Stadium 5:00pm AEST

Roosters vs. Rabbitohs Allianz Stadium 7:05pm AEST

SATURDAY MARCH 23

Bulldogs vs. Titans Belmore Sportsground 2:00pm AEST

Dragons vs. Cowboys Netstrata Jubilee Stadium 4:30pm AEST

Tigers vs. Sharks Leichhardt Oval 6:35pm AEST

SUNDAY MARCH 24