2 hrs b4 boggy creek breaming

feeling boring waiting for sun comes up. i did something to kill time

around 1am, i took out my newly bought calais 100a and disassembled it to see what the inner gearing's like after several saltwater fishing trips. well, after toally disassembling the reel, i found there's not much for me to do, it's virtually brandnew and all the grease is still clean without any discoloration at all.

2am, the reel's sitting on my rod with 20lb leader and a little sx48 on the hook keeper.

2:10. had a bit of talk with one of my friend, the tackle nut just bought a daiwa exist and got ripped by one selling stella10000 on ebay. i told him to call the police and said bye and kept brownsing the net.

2:40 had a look at a review of antares ar ( same as my calais 100a) and clicked " plat.co.jp" in the history.

3:00 still 2.5hrs to go, i decided i gotta do something exciting to keep myself happy. :P so click buy it now and got myself a bassart 90mm carbon layer handle for the calais 100a:evil:. 3 mins later, i decided to get a ZPI tournament grease to split the shipping cost:woohoo: . 2 mins more, i decided a new daiwa braid scissor would be good to me.

now i am a happy man, 2 hrs to go and i'll be fishing. :P [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/500_Bassart_AFO.jpg

post-1433-14459844351_thumb.jpg

wow, ur still awake man. i though the thread's gonna get the 1st reply 3 hrs later.

they r not more expensive than a reel but they do give a new feel (and look) to my reel. i nearly got 2 beautiful aluminium handle knots but then the total of these will get me a nice spinning combo. lol so i click " check out" b4 i spend too much.

Archived