Last Day Before School

Gerty_92

I don't have anywhere to fish tommorow either. James' pic of his first Bream on a popper has inspired me to target a few tommorow ;) . I've only got a 5cm popper. Which is a bit big for the Bream down at Brett's (Mostly undersize). Would prefer a smaller popper but if they mistake it for a piece of bread I shouldn't have any problems :P . Would you be able to get there Gerty? Just bring 1 loaf of bread an I'll bring another. That will last us the whole day. The tides are good tommorow since high is around 10am.

Troy

Blue_mako, is the part of Bretts warf that you fish from, the pontoon that is right next to the Citycat's pontoon. Cause if so, we went there on monday and couldn't get the mullet or garfish to bite. Do you have to use bread? We tried all our bait; squid, pilly, prawn, biscuit, muesly bar, twisties. They wouldn't bite anything.

Have never seen Mullet or Gar take stuff off the surface at Brett's ever. I use bread to berley for Bream some times. But I don't use it from the pontoon. Everyone fishes that pontoon now and it's crap cose our spot is always invaded but no one else seems to catch anything which is good. The pontoon isn't good for lures anyway. You need to moved further along the River to find the fish.

Troy

Archived