finaly i got one!

MichaelJ

went to deep water bend today to find barely any wtaer compared to normly when i go so i put on a sp first then first cast snag lost it:angry: lol so i put a new 1/16th jighead on and a squidgee flickbait and got a bream not much later then a thought id try a switchblade seeing as i havnt caught a bream on hb lure before after a short while no more so i moved to the other side of the boat ramp and first cast i felt some weight then i thought is that a fish? then started feeling some head shakes and pulled up a 15cm bream:silly: :lol: haha still a first is a first overall though a slow session for an hour and a half but got my first fish on a switchblade and first bream on a hb

Well done whatnow don’t forget its a good thing if you loose some jigheads for some people :P hopefully you will get some bigger fish on the switchblades then you will be hooked. So what colour switchblade did the monster bream eat:P :lol: .Actually you are beating me with biggest bream at Deep water bend all I have got there is prawns.

well done mate

I think you will find the soft plastics are very effective when the fish are there.

I remember my first softplastic attempt at yamba, I threw it into the shallows at my feet near rocks by accident then when I flicked it up a little 35cm flattie hammered it, I couldn't beleive I had a fish.

flatty_catcher wrote:

well done mate

I think you will find the soft plastics are very effective when the fish are there.

I remember my first softplastic attempt at yamba, I threw it into the shallows at my feet near rocks by accident then when I flicked it up a little 35cm flattie hammered it, I couldn't beleive I had a fish.

flatty catcher ive caught heaps of fish on sp's before including bream i meant i finnaly got a bream on a hard body lure

Archived