nudgee beach advice

millerjo

I might have a few hours to fish tommorrow afternoon and i was thinking about exploring nudgee beach on the low tide.

only problem is i've never been there...

I've read through some of the other threds and heard about the channel...

Can anybody post a google map of where i can find the channel that everybody speaks of.

Many thanks josh

hi, here is a map of nudgee beach http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=nudgee+beach&ie=UTF8&ll=-27.348308,153.109181&spn=0.007795,0.01296&t=h&z=16 and i would recomend walking out as far as you can as this is where i have had more success. i have caught most my fish on gulp sandworms and any plastic in the pumkinseed colour;). you can expect to catch bream, flatties, whiting, flounder and tailor i hope it helps.

I've taken my son there a few times to wet a line. Started out off the jetty near the leash free area and my son has pulled in a few nice lizards while I set out a few pillies/live herring for taylor. You can also walk through the leash free area to the sandy area near the mouth. Over all our card reads 3 nice lizards about 10 Taylor a heap of witing and bream with a few rays thrown in for fun. Never left there without a feed.

My son wants to have a fish this arvo so we may get there about 2 this afternoon. :cheer:

Cheers

Vonny

Archived