Popper session

brisfisher

hey all,went for a popper session around the mouth today.plenty of follows but only got the one,well ova the 30cm mark.on the way home stopped at toowong n got another on a slider grub n dropped a small cod at my feet.only two fish for the day hopefully goes better tomorrow.

cheers [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/popper_bream_AFO.jpg

post-2291-144598474128_thumb.jpg

I dont actully know the name of the one i was using, got it from charltons a while ago and it was a jap brand i had never heard of, i think there ment for bass, so i fitted it with ST-36 size 12. 70mm. Looks alot like a lucky craft sammy. Its so much fun, you have inspired me to try and get one on the surface in the river now :) what was the take like? was it just over sand neer the poo shoot? or more around pinkenba or fishermans island?.

sweet ive used sammys before but with no luck,also they seem a tad too large.he had a few goes at it then sipped it of the surface on the pause.got him near the poo pipe but more on the boggy creek side of the sand,at times u can polaroid small schools of em on the shallow flats.good luck hope ya get a few

Archived