NPD Last for a month Dinodadog

Dinodadog

Hooray hooray some of you may say and so do I a month away down south trying to get into a few wild bass. Anyway I braved the rain for my last trip to NPD and was rewarded with a few nice backwater bass. Bass from these areas always seem to be a lot darker in colour I guess its because they hang around in the grass. I had to cut a good session short as my Sol reel stuffed up again, a few weeks ago I had it repaired because the join in the bail arm was cutting my line off, then I only picked it up yesterday from having them put a new bearing in the line roller as it was very noisy, now today the screw that holds the bail arm on snapped, they must of made it to tight. Not bad for a reel a few months old. I think i'll be sticking with Shimano from now on. Enough whining for now hope I get a bass or 2 down south and prob a few flatties.

Fish while you can

Dinodadog

nice dark backwater bass [img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/mmm_001-107ed6f82d02c2764837eb589fda7295.JPG

post-1453-144598475417_thumb.jpg

EMP shall do

Ellicat wife just changed us to a usb modem that we can take with the lap top, should be great for traveling but no good at home. Only one person can use the comp at a time and its as slow aS A WET WEEK,takes ages to put your pics up. Wife tried to get out of contract before we even started with it but they said because we opened the parcel it came in we had to take it, she said well we wont activate it and they said that doesnt matter as they would in 48hrs. bloody mongrels iprimus

Archived