Pinkemba shore fishing

jamescott

I've only ever fished there boat based so can't help directly. However, if you have a look a fishyman's profile and click on the Forum tab you may be able to find a thread where he asked and received directions (within roughly the last month). Either that or send TerryH a pm - pretty sure he knows how to get there (although may not be the safest way lol:P at Terry)

gotta watch the road in, i wa there last sunday and the entire ground was soggy as and about 10inch deep in sticky mud, and the tracks are pretty rutted up, i would suggest take a 4wd in there my mate has bogged his sedan so many times there but when i took him in my pathy, i just 4wd hi and drove right through the mud, be careful.

still gotta watch those boggy bits. few years ago now i took my shorty paj through one of the boggy bits and wooshka bonnets under water and i'm going nowhere fast. bit scary at 10pm with not another sole in site. 1am a couple of weirdos in a sh!tty cruiser came by and helped me out. I think the grass was greener on the other side for those 2.

hah yeah it is a bit like that sometimes. I was out there the other night in an old station wagon, there are some decent tracks through the area but they can be hard to find in the dark.

you're basically looking to get to where it starts getting sandy, then go for a walk along the wall there along the waterfront. take a look on google maps, and the poo chute is directly across the water from port of brisbane, you follow the concrete channels from the treatment plant (on the waterside)

bring a torch, and be prepared to jump up a 6foot or so wall

Archived