river mouth tonight

jeff f

going to launch at fishermans island at about 4 this afternoon and go chuck plastics aruond till it gets dark

then i'll head for the poo shoot and cast net up a heap of livebaits

i plan to try the pipeline, the luggage pt sunken wall and the pinkenbah wall for threadies,jew,cod and sharks

will probably stay out all night:fishing:

i have room for a decky

pm me or phone 0439726008

leaving from ipswich can pick up along the way

jeff f wrote:

what is this bloody wind going to do

it blew all night last weekend and was a pain in the arse

The wind will blow:P

Might see you guys out there. Having a quick session with Rob after a late invite and the rubber stamp approval from the Queen.

EDIT Loz, We're going to have to stop telling the same jokes LOL

I went out this morning to get a heap of squire, a keeper bream.. and i also hooked a shark on 8lb which bite me through..

going out again tonight sorta pipeline area, looing for shakrs with planetfonz if winds drop a bit after storms.. might cu out there jeff.. will be the guy in the tinny with maybe 2 other's and i got the dreadlocks. :fishing:

You also got abused by a couple of blokes up river (but you didn't hear that) LOL

We ended up boating one medium sized grunter salmon:unsure: :blush: and the skip ended with something tasty that'll never fill you up.;):P

To think you were probably sitting in the spot we were before heading over to a man that was ready to go home without putting in makes it that much harder to hear:laugh: :laugh:

Hey did u have a yarn to a guy with dreadlocks when u got back to the boat ramp arround 3am... i didnt c the afo sticker on ur boat till we were leaving on the boat.. It was Myself and Planetfonz was also in my boat.. we ended up at the mouth rock wall got a heap of little pinkys and i got a keeper pinky.. pix on fonz's camera... not much else to report.. B)

Archived