Quick sesh.

kiwifisho

Gday AFOers as the title says I had a quick flick down at the Bald hills park,my first time there n its just down from my joint:huh:

Any way got there at 2 oclock and started walikin the river Hmmmm looks very fishy.Cut a long story short, got 2 small flatties that werent worth photographing and a average bream

Dean;)

Rocket75 wrote:

Is Bald Hills Park the one on the Bald Hills flats where the shrub-maze, picnic tables and the kids play equipment is?

Where abouts do you head to fish there?

Sounds like it's worth a flick around.

Is that the gulp shrimp in the bream's mouth...I know it's a favourite of yours;)

Down bald hills road n take the boat ramp road Rod till ya get to end then fish ya heart out mate.Yea mate gulp shrimp.

Dean;)

In that area from a tinny I have caught heaps of flatties and bream on SPs, cod and large bream on bait plus a lot of catfish on bait. There are heaps of snags to cast to and a couple to keep your eye out for as they go under at high tide. There is another ramp at a little park at the back nth west area from the Strathpine shopping centre. Sorry have not got the ref with me.

Yeh i only went there the other day for the first time to scope it out with another afo member on our way home from work as we were over that way that day.. I caught nothing but had a few hitts.. but MR JD caught a pinky not far from that boat ramp...

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=237&func=view&catid=10&id=145808 was about the same time think just after 2pm till about 315pm.. B)

Dinodadog wrote:

In that area from a tinny I have caught heaps of flatties and bream on SPs, cod and large bream on bait plus a lot of catfish on bait. There are heaps of snags to cast to and a couple to keep your eye out for as they go under at high tide. There is another ramp at a little park at the back nth west area from the Strathpine shopping centre. Sorry have not got the ref with me.
I know exactly where ya talikin about Dino, fished there once years ago but must try again.Last time i saw a bloke fishin with hard bodies n he said there were some big cod in there.

Dean;)

Archived