Hobie Revolution " Moody Blue"

Mac_fish

Here's my new Hobie Revolution. I sold my old Revolution to "User Name Taken" last week. I soon realised I had made a huge mistake, so I went out and bought another one:lol:

Moody Blue she'll be called once I get the sticker.

Most pimping done just waiting on a ram ball mount to install the Garmin GPS72.

Have installed a Humminbird Sounder 343c on a ram bracket into the RHS pocket, One Scotty Rod Holder only also on the RHS. I just made some simple tubes to extend the molded rod holders in the back

Extras include St Fins, Sailing rudder, I Cushion and the Newish Hobie Livewell which also adds 3 rod storage holders.

PC100326.jpg

PC100321.jpg

PC100318.jpg

PC100320.jpg

PC100304.jpg

PC100314.jpg

PC100319.jpg

PC100315.jpg

PC100322.jpg

PC100325.jpg

Cheers

Guys

You can get into one of these yaks new for 2350 which includes seat, paddle, tackle tray, dry bag and of course the mirage drive.

The end total is up to you depending what you want to put on it.

This one didn't cost me 3500 as I had the electronics already and some of the fittings.

But for an outlay of 2350 u can't get a better fishing kayak in my opinion.B)

Cheers

Some recent additions, I have taken the net on the pocket on the RHS off and I have fitted a second ram ball for the mounting of the GPS. Over on the LHS pocket I have secured a Hobie gear leash which is a retractable cord for loose items. I will be attaching my Olympus waterproof camera to this leash when I venture out.

PC140418.jpg

PC140419.jpg

PC140420.jpg

PC140421.jpg

PC140422.jpg

Cheers

Archived