Trailer disc brakes

getthenet

I recently bought another boat with a disc braked trailer unreg and I need to fix up the braking system for a roadworthy, anyone ive talked to hasnt seen the type I have for a long time hence difficulty in getting parts, just wondering if anyone knows a place that may supply odd or older style disc brakes, the type is to suit the 11 inch ally wheels and is sprung off the axle, I would really like to keep the type it has as it is nice and close to the ground and easy to load and unload, would appreciate any help thanks

Ats or active or maybe alko.

Any brand names discern able?

You are half way there if you know the manufacturer.

I have found Active very knowledgeable and reasonably priced.

Alko will probably try to sell you a complete new assembly but if its one of theirs will sell you individual parts.

Cheers

Ray

Thanks guys but have tried all these suppliers and more, some dont know what they are even and the 2 that did said the parts are no longer available as they were only for boats and there werent many made one said that maybe bonding some pads onto the the existing parts could be an option, so that will be my next port of call so to speak, Im a new member and didnt expect such a good response so quick, awesome group of blokes er fisherpersons sorry

Archived