GT's, Bream & Jacks

bretto

Went out again this morning but chose a different location due to more favourable tide and had another cracker surface session but this time off the yak.

Turned up and had a few casts with my last towadi and got nailed by what i think was a small shark and was cut clean off :unsure:

Put the yak in the water and headed off and soon had a 40cm GT in the kayak.

Soon after I came across a dead eel in the water being molested by bream and I managed to pull 4 bream off it on a sammy with none under 30cm.

Worked my way along and hook up to what I thought was a bream till I set the hooks and off it went and soon after had my first yak jack so I was stoked. It was only a baby at 33cm.

Some pics to come

GT

[img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/aweir05.JPG

chandler130 wrote:

nice one mate.the jacks like them gold lures and apparently bream like eels haha. thinkin bout tradin my haines in for a yak you guys get some good fish.

Chandler it is the stealth factor in the yak. I was only four metres away from the eel and still didn't spook the bream.

Malcom we should get out one day we are both free.

pinkey wrote:

great session as always bretto, do you ever have a bad one?

PinkeyI have not had a donut for a while mate but there is always one around the corner. Going out tomorrow aswell so lets hope the action stays consistant.

Jimmy that one is my favourite B)

Archived