Hinze help?

dan25

I would say that you went to wrong ramp if it was closed there are 2 access points one off little nerang road at mudgeerababa ubd 46 q 15. This is a new temporary ramp that I have not been to but I have heard iffy in wet weather but ok if not raining.

Other is off the nerang murillimbah road aprox 11 ks on from the turn off to the dam wall.Look for a dirt track just past end of armco about 1 k after going over a bridge over a creek that i cannot remember the name of.ubd reference aprox 46 c 15. If you come to a curved bridge that crosses the nerang river just before the turn off to the enviornomental center turn around and go back slowly and look for the turn off to the right.

Cheers

Ray

Just rembered its called arkinstalls gully as soon as you pass it slow down it think its second lot of armco on a left hand downhill corner the turn is hard left just past end of armco where the road straightens out to a long downhill run.I quite ofter overrun it and have to do a uey.

Cheers

Ray

ok thanks guys for all the help and thanks ray for the directions :) . Im still not sure on were to get live shrimp. i was out at my relatives house the other day and i got quite a few earthworms from the yard as weve got none at my place. Im gonna use them for abit until there run out (which they will eventiolly). So ill need something else to use, if someone could help me out on were to get shrimp that would be awesome.

I was also wondering if bread would work?

If you have a fine net, just run it through the weed beds near the bank where you are fishing, that should get you a few. Otherwise its shrimp traps or buy em. (and at about 60c each, that is certainly a last resort) Shrimp traps work best if left in the water overnight.

k thanks feral. I actiolly have a fine net so i might give that ago. I might also get 20 or 30 live shrimp from the pet shop near my place , just incase, as there about $3.00 for 10 there. I might also bring some bread and give that ago, would that work? Thanks again everyone for all your help. Will write a report up tomorow night. :)

Dan

Archived