Wanted: Tent/s

EMP

We're planning to spend a night or two camping with wife, kids.

Anyone got a tent or two?

Willing to pay if affordable to a poor bloke like myself. ;)

Donations will not be refused.:P

Thanks fellow Fishing Anonymous members. :laugh:

EMP

Mate I got 2 tents you can have if you don't give em back. They are big and sturdy. Perfect for mum and dad in one and kids in the other. Throw a big silver tarp over the lot and you get 2 seperate rooms with an under cover middle section for kitchen and enterance.

One is a 6 man and the other is a 4 man. Both are pole style with built in floor, screens and sun shade. last I look there were no holes.

There are no ground sheets or tarps with them as I used all that for the boat covers but pick up a couple of cheap blue tarps and lay them down as a ground sheet before erecting the tent and bob's you uncle.

Where are you? This weekend would be a good time to pick them up.

i got them old style tents too luv them so strong and last for ever ours was 30 years old when it died.it hard to buy then like that these days ,there all the nylon crap easy,light and quick .the old canvas with poles are the best water proof warm take a little longer to put up but don't blow down on u.

this is the second time i saw brian D talking about them,stop tempting me m8 ,the mrs will kill me if i bring more stuff home .lol

This gets a bit complicated as while I'm from Wooloowin(northside) and wouldn't mind travelling, my job requires me to jump from one place to another.

I will send a PM to you guys as soon as they confirm my roster.

I really, really appreciate it Brian and Bootyinblue. You're not only saving me money but also a lot of precious time buying. Thanks heaps. :):)

EMP

PS What an interesting Easter I'll have: sleeping on a tent at nights and working during the day. :laugh:

EMP wrote:

We're planning to spend a night or two camping with wife, kids.

Anyone got a tent or two?

Willing to pay if affordable to a poor bloke like myself. ;)

Donations will not be refused.:P

Thanks fellow Fishing Anonymous members. :laugh:

EMP

Hi northsiders,

Damn work. I can't pickup either Brian's or Booty's tent due to distance issues. :(

Anyone here on the northside willing either to loan, giveaway or sell for a cheap price a tent or two? Got 3 kids and may need either a big one or a couple of medium-sized ones.

Thanks heaps.

EMP:)

Archived