hello all

apoklyps60

gonna be heading to brisbane in june from southern california. im bringin 2 rods a 9ft heavy salmon steelhead rod loaded with 20lb braid and a 7-7.5 foot med light rod loaded with 10lb braid. what are the species to target during that time. also most likely will be fishing tugun lagoon. do any of you pros have suggestions other than that area. also what type of lures would you suggest? we will be limited to areas where there will be facilities for my family. toilets and such. thank you in advance for all and any help that is given. it is very much appreciated. fish on.

vin

apoklyps60 wrote:

gonna be heading to brisbane in june from southern california. im bringin 2 rods a 9ft heavy salmon steelhead rod loaded with 20lb braid and a 7-7.5 foot med light rod loaded with 10lb braid. what are the species to target during that time. also most likely will be fishing tugun lagoon. do any of you pros have suggestions other than that area. also what type of lures would you suggest? we will be limited to areas where there will be facilities for my family. toilets and such. thank you in advance for all and any help that is given. it is very much appreciated. fish on.

vin

g'day, hows it goin. june is pretty much bream, tailor, snapper,season down ere. i would suggest close to the council chambers in the nerang river on the gold coast. you also got tellabudgera creek, 20 mins drive south. pretty much all i can think of now as it's 2.55 in the am and goin fishin soon. but more imfo will follow no doubt.

plenty of options on places like southport spit pumping jetty but it gets a bit crouded to say the least. any of the rock groins and beaches as the tailor are on that time of year. any good tackle shop will fit you out and point you in a good direction and all along the beach front have facilities for the family. tallebudera ck has yabbies you can pump from a land based fishing spot andplenty of space for the kids to run around

Archived