NPD 71%

wallyfly

Dino and Bruce tackled the land slides so I went to have a look at NPD with 71%. Took

my trion 3-6 rigged with a dark purple SB with elect blue teaser, stopped in awe at one of our favourites, walked down about 20 metres to the WATER..clean stuff over long grass but nice and steep so chucked out and retreived quickly, then again, counted 10 and started to wind then BANG and i was on...grassed a 55cm yella.

rang dino and gloated then realised the photo machine was home so wrapped the fish in a wet towel ,raced back to the jeep and off home for pics. now i cant compress the so n so pics so will have to wait till dino does it for me tomorrow. more then!!!:woohoo:

Rocket75 wrote:

fishingnut - this is a 59cm from last year.

[img size=640]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/npd_24_oct_008-41b2f3861eacb10954d2f0833ae5a081.jpg

Stu's 60cm is in the old FOTM photos, it's a rippa!:woohoo:

Up to now, looking at Rocket's yellowbelly never fails to amuse me.

It's so great a catch it's funny!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

EMP

Sorry for the delay, I may be able to master some things but I'm damned if i can get my mind around this bl'''dy computer anyway here goes with the yella...i hope this works.

Sorry Rocket Neither dino nor I can get this to work. I'll come back to you as soon as I get the gen from harvey norman. I'm basically comp illiterate so please bear with me. Ian M:unsure:

Archived