does anyone know?

apoklyps60

In one word, no.

You didn't buy them off the Australian retailer so they made no money. Really big quality brands maaaay do so, but they would charge a fee like g-loomis. Have tried it with legit nike golf gloves and they told me to send it back to the seller which made buying them full price here the cheaper option.

not void, you would just have to freight them there and back.

Rods are usually pretty good though, the only time i have lost a rod is falling out of the rod rack in rough seas going over to Straddie. I wash them after EVERY fishing trip, don't put hooks through the eyes (through the feet or hook keeper), never rest them against rough abrasive surfaces and ensure they don't bounce around in a car or boat (anymore). If you already do this, sorry for preaching, but may help some other anglers keep their favourite gear as well.

On another site, someone bought berkley gulps unavailable in Australia off ebay, the seller labelled them as a bait. Which in the usa is basically any lure, but Australian customs held it because they believed there was actual organic bait. The guy even appealed to the Australian Gulp distributor for a letter to show customs it is a fake "bait" but they basically said stuff you, buy off a local store.

Sorry i couldn't give you any better news.

Archived