Robtarr .... you champion.

Hayden1975

I went out to Luggage Point today and came back with zipp!!!!

However, I did spot another guy in a kayak with a rod that looked like it was doing backflips and the one said angler hanging on the end was working hard.

After about five minutes of twirling and bending the kayak bound bugger brought his rod bending bounty to the shore.

Thought I'd take a happy snap for his troubles....

[img size=640]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/DSC00072.JPG

Turns out that this guy is a AFO member ROBTARR.

(Hope I got it right Rob.)

And his mate that the jew was coming over for dinner tonight.

Top catch Rob.... catch you next time.

post-5248-144598496815_thumb.jpg

thanks heaps for the pic and the post Hayden - I didn't bother taking the camera when I left home this morning thinking I'll just enjoy the morning and not take things too seriously.... I'll be mixing up some beer batter shortly. Jewie went 890 and scoffed a 3" Gulp prawn in the bright orange and black midnight tiger and my favourite colour at the moment - on a 6g head.

Hi All, My brother and I were in a small tinnie watching him head to shore with the fish.

We came up with many small bream. Wound up with a Snapper that went 39cm and 2 bream at 26cm. Before moving back up the river where my brother picked up a bream of 40cm near the Incitec rock wall.

Top day on the water.

Archived