Sunny Coast Rivers

fishyman

hey guys

ive come into alot of free time since i quit my job today haha. So now while im waiting for my next job to start ive got a heap of free time

i want to do a bit more up the sunny coast as i tend to head south more often then not.

Anyone know if bells creek is any good for fishing? i know angus got his jack there so theres gotta be some form of fish in there

theres been a few early season jacks coming in so i wouldnt mind giving them a crack

fishyman wrote:

hey guys

ive come into alot of free time since i quit my job today haha. So now while im waiting for my next job to start ive got a heap of free time

i want to do a bit more up the sunny coast as i tend to head south more often then not.

Anyone know if bells creek is any good for fishing? i know angus got his jack there so theres gotta be some form of fish in there

theres been a few early season jacks coming in so i wouldnt mind giving them a crack

Mate I got about 15 jacks in there last season, most in the mid 40's but lost a couple of crackers, I had a session with 4 fish and a session with 5 fish, it can really fire at the right times, but so can coochin,husseys,elimbah,beerburrum and glasshouse creek. the very upper mooloolah river is an awesome fishery too. and dont forget pelican waters some good jacks, trevs and a few good queenies over 80cm coming out of there atm

Lee

chris_stewart14 wrote:

pcsolutionman wrote:
oh and dont be scared to try the surface they dont mind hittin the surface there especially a surface walker

Lee

Lee mate - do you know if they will hit on the surface all day in those parts or just the usual low light periods?

Mate have caught them all hours there on the surface but ofcourse low light periods are hotter

Lee

Archived