PB Flattie

ryanyoung

This has turned into a pretty interesting post, somewhere between Dr. Phil and Jerry Springer! ;) No one missed too much at Colmslie, met Trav and Rob down there, there was a pretty big lack of livies, no lack of wind, and the only thing I caught was a breambo in the castnet coming in at 26.5cm. Very crowded down there, and the wind was giving everyone the sh*#s! Good to get out though, just wish I took more beer down! :)

Mate the fishing jetty give way rules are easy ....if i'm fishing from a jetty and a boat comes into my area he has to give way to me, when i'm coming in to a jetty in my boat, when there is fishermen on the jetty, they have to give way to me. :P .

Just jokes.

Each person has to make a judgment as to who gives way I think at the time.

By the way, Davo, I notice you havnt been on this morning mate, how's your head? he he.

hook in mate.

Travis wrote:

should start seeing some bullies down there in the coming months ryno, might even be worth a look at newstead park if its a bit breezy down at colmslie

Travis - That's probably a good idea, that would negate the bastard wind effect! It's also more sheltered over there at Newstead. How was the pub mate?

Davo - Mmmm......How IS your head Davo, sounds like you gave it quite a nudge last night!? :X Hungover?

FREEWILLY wrote:

Mate the fishing jetty give way rules are easy ....if i'm fishing from a jetty and a boat comes into my area he has to give way to me, when i'm coming in to a jetty in my boat, when there is fishermen on the jetty, they have to give way to me. :P .

Just jokes.

Each person has to make a judgment as to who gives way I think at the time.

By the way, Davo, I notice you havnt been on this morning mate, how's your head? he he.

hook in mate.

Common sense really should rule the roost. If I am fishing from the pontoon, I get out of the way of incoming/outgoing boats, as this is their designated area. If I am on the fishing jetty (built for fishing), I reckon there is enough open water to give jetty and lines a wide berth. I reckon there should be a water craft exclusion zone around the front and western side of the jetty, about 50m should do the trick. It's about time us fishos came up with our own zones where we can fish, instead of being told constantly where to fish! Ha ha :silly: Turn the establishment on it's head I say!

Travis wrote:

didnt go to the pub in the end LMAO all i wanted to do was watch tv and surf the web by the time i got home.....

With a PC setup like I saw in your post Trav, I understand why you would want to surf the net, that is truly a malibu size setup you have there....Nice :ta: I take my hat off to you.....ya hermit! Ha ha!

Archived