The Curse Of Catching Catties

dattofan

:( To give away to good home---The Curse of Fishing And Catching @#$%^*& Catfish.

Ive been fishing at Nudgee jetty & the rock walls,Kookaburra Park Karana Downs.

Would you like the curse when you go fishing for flat-heads and get nothing but cat-fish?

Once in a life time opportunity to aquire this magical spell,you will catch nice 50-60 cm specimens complete with snotty slimmy gooo to boot (good for moisturising your hands and face)good source of Omega-3.Limited Time Only.All people requesting this magical power will be granted .

Davo_Dinkum wrote:

no ty but if u want u can have my curse too .cattys for the last few weeks or donuts.

Hi Davo_Dinkim ,Sounds like im not the only one,Im going to sound like a newby, only pretty new to this site and have seen the word "donuts" used many times ,could you let me on on this thrase?

tomca wrote:

Big baits=big sharks :woohoo:

If a 15cm catty can catch me a 120cm bullshark, imagine how big one caught on a 60cm catty will be :dry:

Fair dinkim ,mate that sounds pretty #$%$^&^ like a good use for them ,the catties i got from kooka park were about that size compered to nudgee ones,i might have to invest in some bigger fishing gear :woohoo:

tomca wrote:

ellicat wrote:
Love thy cattie.

I wonder if the donut dodgers up at Monduran next week will embrace this philosophy? :) :cheer: :laugh: :P :ohmy:

Hopefully not !! I am one of them this year. If I do hook one I'll be unhooking it on the blind side of the boat and declaring a quick and humane release of a metre plus barra. :dry:

Archived