Manly harbour

Aaron H

Well I got up this morning and was doen at Manly rockwall hoping the tailor had arrived, but alas it was not to be. Armed with Pillies all I seemed to be able to manage was undersized bream (Not a lot of fun on Tailor gear). On the plus side though I met Laurie who came down to sink some prawns, and he landed a flattie around 43cm and a few small squire. Had a good yarn with him and he has convinced me I need to visit Fitzroy river near Rocky. Nice meeting you Laurie, its always good to put a face to the name on these sites and I hope the Tillies cooperated if you went to Tinny creek

Thanks Aaron,it is good to put a face to the names.

Caught another Flattie after you left arround the same size, and about a dozen small Squire. I hope the ones out in the bay are BIGGER. ;P

Found your Tillie spot, shopping trollies are still there,No Tillies caught. Although 6 bream at 20 cm and a cod at 48cm.Oh and a whiting. :woohoo:

Had a M&G with Brian d early this morn at Comisile ramp.

Cod for tea tonite ;) [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/DSCN0658.JPG

post-742-144598411728_thumb.jpg

Dazza ,Yes very nice eating had him for lunch.

Aaron ,Yes got him in Tinnie ck, Fairly salty and tide all way up. Only got fish when tide turned.Flicking a lure arround there seems to be alot of weedy or snagy bottom.

OZ , Most def one of my better days,Must be the new outfit, Although the fish were on the small side it was fun playing with them.And that cod gave me a good fight on the 6kg outfit. got to get use to fishing light.

Ok Loz, I'll keep cleaning out the crap fish and u catch the good stuff ;) (What a gentleman I am:laugh: )

That is some serious cod for a small brackish creek, when I first started fishing there it was when the dam overflowed in summer 2005/6 and all I could catch were Tilapia and spangled perch, Then the bream started showing up, then whiting, and now big arsed cod, might have to start livebaiting, u never know Jack might live there:laugh:

Gezz Lozz you get around or should I say mad keen and on a misson.

Thanks for the early chat at Colmslie, sorry I had to split but Jord's was up river. I like your style Lozz, you are cool and love life, hope we catch up again soon.

AAron I heard today that the tailor are at the pin now, early this year, but when you consider that it wasn't a realy hot summer it's not surprising. Let's plan a pin attack as soon as I get back form Glenlyon.

Lozz lets gets you and wifie along too. It's getting exiciting for the cold fish.

Archived