ANYONE fishing this w/end? (good luck AFO MBCers)

Bluevien

What a dumb question. To everyone taking part in the MBC, have a great time. The forecast looks magnificent and conditions should be perfect for some ripper fishing. I'm green with envy and if I weren't working I'd be out there also. Have fun, be safe and good luck landing the big'uns. I look forward to all the pics and stories that will roll in late on Sunday from the great AFO crew.

Good luck everyone.

Rob

runnin the gaumtlet this weekend, the ol gurl needs a new motor, money to be spent on the 150 soon enough, so lookin to place a newie on her very soon. :dry:

brads boat is here as back up, lmao, and the tinnie as back up after that. :P then if all fails, got brads tinnie to get out in after all this. lookin forward to this weekend, cyas at peel. wot about some phone numbers so contact can be had to find yas

noname wrote:

runnin the gaumtlet this weekend, the ol gurl needs a new motor, money to be spent on the 150 soon enough, so lookin to place a newie on her very soon. :dry:

brads boat is here as back up, lmao, and the tinnie as back up after that. :P then if all fails, got brads tinnie to get out in after all this. lookin forward to this weekend, cyas at peel. wot about some phone numbers so contact can be had to find yas

Dont forget snappin!!! ha ha

Archived