cheap jig/ sp's and hard bodies

Kieran Moore

Hi Guys and Gals

Below is an email trail between a great supplier of new jig heads.

Please take the time and support a local couple of guys taking on the Jarvis Walkers etc of the world.

If you would like a copy of the product list please email me or direct to above.

kjmoore@telstra.com

email address = fishaholic2009@live.com.au and

Scumline Fishing Tackle

web: www.scumlinefishingtackle.com

email: scumline@hotmail.com

ph: 0406 205 945.

Hi Kieran

Thanks for your positive feedback and support.

Scumline Tackle have been in contact an purchased some jig heads.

Please advise people that you pass this information on to that they have obtained the contact from you and if I get a few I will arrange a spotters fee for you in the form of free product.

Many thanks Derek

Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 13:50:50 +1000

To: fishaholic2009@live.com.au

Subject: Re: JIG HEADS reply

thanks for the update Derek

Will keep on file and pass around as well.

good to see another Aussie taking on the big guys

I have purchased the jigs and they are quite clean.

Can't wait to use them with Scumlines products.

Cheers and tight lines

Kieran

On 08/05/2010 4:29 AM Derek Leggett wrote:

Hi Kieran

I am sending you this information as you have been a previous customer of fishaholic-2009 on e-bay.

This message is to advise you that I have commenced direct sales “over the net� of jig heads under my new venture

FISHAHOLIC JIG HEADS

Please find attached a product list for your information. I will distribute updates as the product range expands.

The popularity and sales of my jig heads has grown to the point where I would rather reduce the cost and postage of the product to my customers, leaving the money in your pocket instead of e-bay’s.

I will still be listing a limited range of jig heads on e-bay.

Should you wish to purchase any items, please contact me directly by return e-mail. Payment options will be either via Paypal (provide your paypal address for invoice) or by Electronic Funds Transfer direct to my account (details will be provided).

Thank you for your time and I look forward to the potential of supplying an excellent quality product at a reasonable price to you in the future to assist you in hooking and landing more fish.

Please feel free to pass this opportunity on to any fishing friends or family.

Tight Lines

Derek (fishaholic-2009)

cheers

Kieran

Hey Kieran Moore,

Ive ordered some through ebay b4 but I bought the Scumline Blades 12g version i havent caught anything with it yet but i think the 12g is more of a deeper water lure and so that is why I wanted to get the 5g version but never get it since to many bidders :(

Is there a AFO special discount price? :P

Anyways guys that are wanting to try the Blades, they vibe quite well as the 12g, that is why i wanted to buy the 5g for some breaming action :)

Hope business goes well Kieran Moore :)

AFO members will receive blades for $3 each

plus the new bream baits soft plastics amphibians and rip n jerk lures for $4 a pack( all wholesale prices).

see the web and email scumline@hotmail.com, im more than happy to help all.

Cheers Tim Schofield.

Re:cheap jig/ sp's and hard bodies 3 Hours, 26 Minutes ago

AFO members will receive blades for $3 each

plus the new bream baits soft plastics amphibians and rip n jerk lures for $4 a pack( all wholesale prices).

see the web and email scumline@hotmail.com, im more than happy to help all.

Cheers Tim Schofield.

Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.

Archived