plastics or lures

mickanddee

thanks for the plug trouty :cheer:

all styles of fishing have their merits imo and i think its good for the soul to shake things up and try new methods. i predominantly cast lures around the brissy, because thats what i enjoy most

if you stick with whatever style you like to fish and put the hours in with an open mind and keen senses you will find success

cheers

Dan

nadders wrote:

.....all styles of fishing have their merits imo and i think its good for the soul to shake things up and try new methods. i predominantly cast lures around the brissy, because thats what i enjoy most

if you stick with whatever style you like to fish and put the hours in with an open mind and keen senses you will find success cheersDan

in the hunt for piscatorial knowledge,the above is good and usefull advise

nadders wrote:

thanks for the plug trouty :cheer:

all styles of fishing have their merits imo and i think its good for the soul to shake things up and try new methods. i predominantly cast lures around the brissy, because thats what i enjoy most

if you stick with whatever style you like to fish and put the hours in with an open mind and keen senses you will find success

cheers

Dan

wow nadders you sound like YODA in that post, hahaha, but dam good advise!

Hey mate,

with the cold really starting to settle in, my money would be on scented plastics. Some species tend to become a little lethargic during the colder months and need that little something extra to entice a strike.

It really depends on what species you are chasing?

Archived