Dawia 50th Anniversary Zillion 100SHSA

Plastic Fantastic

Hey guys,

Up for sale is my Zillion 50th Anniversary Edition. Reason for selling is simple - I've just discovered fly fishing in a big way and have decided I am going to be doing a lot more of it in the future. I have owned the reel for approx. 6 months and it is an exceptional reel! I have 150 meters of 15lb Team Daiwa Sensor on it and I have been using it on a G. Loomis JBR 752C 4-7kg (also for sale) and have found it absolutely perfect for fish that are a bit too big for my conventional bass baitcaster outfit. I've caught everything from small estuary GTs to a 10kg, 1.01m Longtail that took a good 50 minutes to subdue! It is a smooth, extremely hardy reel with 12 CRBB Bearings in it and and 6kg of drag. It has some serious stopping power let me tell you!

As it has the braid on it which retails for $79.95, and the reel is quite new, I am asking $320 for it. If you are interested let me know by sending me a text on 0434272582 (easiest way to reach me haha) and I'll get back to you straight away.

Here are some photos!

Zillion.jpg

Archived