Possible deckie spot - sunday 01/08

webbfunk

wouldnt mind a crack at the mouth, never tried it there and have read some good reports. not sure if i'm already going out with the old man yet though, he generally doesnt decide until about friday for a sunday fish. i'm his only deckie available so if i dont go, he doesnt either and wouldnt want him to sell the boat from lack of use!

webbfunk wrote:

Should have a deckie spot available for this coming sunday, probably hit the mouth of the Brisbane river, but have had numerous dissapointing trips lately, so open to suggestion for location.

man that sux bout the mouth out of my last 3 trips 2 were horrible and one was a balltearer which was just last sunday.. between the 3 of us we fished the low for a few good fish including a big jewie 72cm :P anyway not bragging just saying that it was good to know there is actually fish there :D and its good to get a session like that to keep ya motivated. what u fishing with lures or bait? and good luk this sunday

webbfunk wrote:

Should have a deckie spot available for this coming sunday, probably hit the mouth of the Brisbane river, but have had numerous dissapointing trips lately, so open to suggestion for location.
Jordan come up here to the sunny coast plenty of spots

Archived