victoria point last night

luc

Not a good report but as always appreciate the experienced fishos' report to read, want to report a little event. Last night with two sons and Lee, a neighbour in Macgregor dropped the lines hoping a nice feed of tailor. high tide around 7pm. Expected tailor didn't show up at all until 7.40pm but my son Johnny got a bream just a legal size but he was excited enough didn't feel tired but I felt sorry picked up a day and stirring up my neighbour friend Lee. He caught an undersized bream which returned home without any time to enjoy land tour.

We changed the plan to catch some bream and flathead, and in 10 minutes got a good response. Lee caught 3 nice dusky flathead, I caught only one, my son Johnny caught another nice bream, 34cm and finally caught a huge monster dusky flat head, 83cm, which swam away to go back home.

In summary, Lee caught 3 good size dusky flathead and one small undersize bream, Me only one beautiful flathead, Johnny 2 bream and one monster and Harry none. Fairly good 2.5 hr land base session?

Fish do not know what we expect, so if they don't show up change the target which is better fun than none.

Sorry for no photos.

Archived