Success at BCF

Artifishal

I Just picked up a nice little bream setup at a great price at BCF. I was in the market for a bream rod and had my eyes on a pflueger trion 1-3kg 7ft. I didnt want to spend alot of money and was thinking of going with a shimano sienna 1000 (a tidy little reel for the price). I usually shop with my local but I checked the BCF website for any specials and BINGO! a Pflueger Trion was $125 now $99 for club members AND Shimano Sienna reels $20 off. WHAT A RIPPER! :woohoo:

I went straight down after work and picked up my new bream outfit, also grabbed some 4lb fireline to spool it with.

Now I cant wait to get out and catch some nice bream.

THANKS BCF!!!

put all of the braid onto the reel, then use ur connecting knot and proceed to fill the spool up with mono - when your finished you'll know exactly how much mono + briad you need on there (because it already is!)

easier if you have a similar sized reel to transfer the line over..

wow it's pretty hard to understand what i wrote so i'll try get you a link later =]

i think what 51mpl is trying to say is you tie the braid onto the spooll tie on all the braid then tie a not to the mono so it goes spool braid mono until its full then tke it all off and tie the mono onto the spool and wind it on good luck hopefully u get wat i mean

eep. is that the only way to fill up new line with backing? Coz i needa do fit same line as Artifishal, but dont have a spare spool.

no it's not the only way, but it's a way which makes measures exactly how much backing you need (considering your using about ~100m of braid [whatever yards that is])

i think there is a clip on purefishing tv or something similar - the ones with michael guest as the host; all the best!

Archived