Reef charters Sunny or Tweed Coast?

rathabfishin2

a few of the guys from the site have gone out on Buckat list charters and all i've read is glowing reports from them, waiting for a chance to get out on it myself.

they have a listing on the site and can take 6 people.

check them out.

there's also another member of the site "smithy" he runs south queensland fishing charter services" www.sqcs.com.au and always seems to put up good reports and glowing references. he's based in mooloolaba.

Hi Andrew,

how many guys are you looking at?

If its 3 ppl, I would definitely recommend Smithy (SQCS) from Mooloolba, great guy and will definitely get you onto the fish.

If its more, the are 3 good charters I use off the tweed, 1 is Seamaster (Peter), 2 is Reel Fishin, 2 is RU4REEL(Roderick)

all of them will look after you and they take between 6-10.

Best of luck

Cam

PS I havent used them before but whenever I go to Jone's tackle, they always organising trips out from Redcliffe with Firebird Charters. Reports are they are great and twin 250 suzi's get the boat moving at speed.

Mate, go on mooloolaba cruise n charter,glen a top bloke and his crew are very professional,been out a few times my self and even worked for glen, the cod u see in my avatar was caught on his boat n went 20kgs..Even if the fish aren't biting your guaranteed a good feed of spanner crab each,which are all cooked on board...

If you do a full trip with glen,he drops out crab trays on the way out to the baron banks. Half trips are usually to murphys where I got the cod or calendar wide..

Last time I went to the banks with glen I got a wahoo,pearlys, tuskies, trout and about 20 spanner crab.well worth the money...

Archived