Kustom Fishing Tools - Duffrods

Biggles

Hi guys, I just had these made for me by Steve Duff in Victoria. They are 6'10" in 1-5kg matched with a Shimano Ci4 1000 and spooled with 6lb braid. They have the new K Guide stripper and the rest recoils. One of the best custom builders in Aus IMHO. If you are in the market for some high end gear then this is the place to start.

Al

post-2756-144598555356_thumb.jpg

post-2756-144598555361_thumb.jpg

post-2756-144598555367_thumb.jpg

post-2756-144598555371_thumb.jpg

what they set you back into that

awesome mate how much were they and hopefully you put them to good use

Hi Guys,

Prices will vary dependent on what blank and components you chose, because they are all built to your own specifications and price bracket. In the tackle shops you could expect to pay around the $600 mark as with any high end gear. The best way to get something like this is to contact Steve Duff and have a chat about what you would like. Make sure you tell him Biggles sent ya :-)

Al

Very nice bit of kit. What blanks did you use?

Does he have a web sit I can check out?

G'day fella,

TPR61015 - TOURNAMENT PRO RACKS - 6'10 - 1-5kg bream stix.

Both built with titanium k series stripper guide and recoil infils with sic titanium tip.

Here is his web address http://kustomfishingtools.com.au/RetailDirectory/tabid/84/Default.aspx

Make sure you tell him Biggles sent ya. If you need anything specific then you know where to find me :whistle: I also have a couple of spares if you want to try one for a day.

Al

G'day fella,

TPR61015 - TOURNAMENT PRO RACKS - 6'10 - 1-5kg bream stix.

Both built with titanium k series stripper guide and recoil infils with sic titanium tip.

Here is his web address http://kustomfishingtools.com.au/RetailDirectory/tabid/84/Default.aspx

Make sure you tell him Biggles sent ya. If you need anything specific then you know where to find me :whistle: I also have a couple of spares if you want to try one for a day.

Al

Thanks Al. They are good looking rod.

After looking through the rods, I reckon your choice is perfect for SP's, imo and probably what I would get. What will you be using them for?

Archived