Freshwater Lures

Lebby

Hey all

I have only gone bass fishing a couple times and about the same amount of times just freshwater fishing and i already love it a lot. So far i have only fished for bass and the lures i had luck with were spinnerbaits and live cicada's. I do know that poppers and cicada lures are also good for bass fishing too. Was just wondering what some of you guys have had luck with and love to use when going bass fishing or freshwater fishing.

Cheers

Lebby

Ok ill check out some later posts and see what i can find and i'll check out those Jackals.

Lebby

Yer the jackals are the best this i recon. very easy to fish with they are lipless crankbaits. They dont have a bib and you throw them at whatever snag you want a let them sink a little bit and low retrive them back to the boat or bank. they are like lollies to the bass

Thanks a lot for the advise i'll check them out and see if i can pick one up. What are the best colours do you think? The darker colours?

mate most of them good but my fav jackal is where the belly of the lure is clear and the top is light green. the jackals vibrate so much that it dose not really matter if its light ro dark but i'd go with darker in dirty water and lighter in clean water. as i said they vibrate so much when you retrive them you can hear them in the water.

Archived