Pine River

dazzas4x4

i just drove over the pine river bridge today on the highways and was amazed to see the river the colour of iced coffee and more trees in the middle of the river then growing beside it.

just a quick post to let anyone thinking of fishing the pine river this weekend what the water quality was like

I went down to deep water bend today thinking it would be ok, the water was brown, full of fast flowing crap and at the top of the ramp, almost flowing into the carpark. I didnt even bother getting the boat off the trailer.

I know they are releasing water from North Pine, does this flow into the pine river?

I went down to deep water bend today thinking it would be ok, the water was brown, full of fast flowing crap and at the top of the ramp, almost flowing into the carpark. I didnt even bother getting the boat off the trailer.

I know they are releasing water from North Pine, does this flow into the pine river?

yes it does...and if you see the other post by Trav you'll see where all those trees came from.

Archived